Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM DRIVERSWAY!!!!!! WHY? Well, let me tell you....... I bought my car from Driver's way on Friday 10/28. I then drove it off the lot and 2 days later on Sunday 10/30 the clutch petal gave way and is stuck to the floor. I had to park my new purchase on the side of the road and have it towed.

I called Driver's way because I remember on the TV commercials as well as on there website they promote there 3 day/250 mile NO HASSEL RETURN POLICY on ALL CARS. But, my car did not qualify for that even though I only had the car for 2 days and only drove it 200 miles. They told me I was not able to return the vehicle nor were they going to fix the problem that it was now my problem and my car. I mean come on it is going to be less than $150 part to fix the problem but they do not value their customers satisfaction.. I mean come on it's $150.... I could careless about the monetary value I just want to be treated like I treat my customers, but they already gave them a check and they got paid so they just don't care.

Satisfaction guaranteed..... YEA RIGHT! They are just like every other business in America right now. Driver's Way is run by GREED and as soon as you drive off the lot your screwed.

Don't do it buy a car from somewhere else, but you are and *** just like myself if you buy anything from Driver's Way.

JUST DON"T DO IT!!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Drivers Way. The most disappointing about car from Drivers Way was worst car i have ever bought in my life and treat your customers right Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Drivers Way.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Drivers Way to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Drivers Way?

Comments

driversway
Pelham, Alabama, United States #1252118
Drivers Way Verified Representative

Thank you for reaching out to us. We're so glad our owners decided to repair the clutch despite the As-Is status of the Corvette. We hope this will resolve any concerns you had with Driver's Way, and we appreciate your business.